Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 9


Assignment: We had to print out our pictures and then we got into groups to discuss and critique them. We also went to the taste of SXU to ask people there to critique our stories. We had to get four people to read them and comment. That was fun time, wish they would have had more food.
Craft- We were in groups of two or three and we went through and critiqued the stories. I wrote comments on each picture.
Concept- The concept I'm working with is about an assassin getting his next assignment.
Composition-I got some really great feedback. Everyone understood mine. I was told to eliminate two pictures and replace them with a picture that would convey a better message. During the taste of SXU when I asked people to read it they had reacted to the last slide saying, "No Way!" and "Wow".


I'll tease the picture of the title shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment