Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 13

Assignment: Last week we had to create Two web pages using IWeb. One about us, and one about visual communication. This week we have to clean them up and bit and point our own spin on the pages. We also have to include one slideshow of our comic with speech bubbles and one without.

Craft: Using IWeb to create webpages. I feel like IWeb is not as easy to use and some of the other programs we have worked with thus far. I have trouble finding the different features of IWeb and it's not as fun to play around with as say Photoshop or Comic Life.

Composition: I included my artwork from all three projects we have done. I changed the font of my webpage to red, which I like a lot more. I messed around with some other stuff as well but when using a more developed template, it seems very limited.

Concept: I want the pages to be as interesting as possible and for them to be unique. Hopefully I'll get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment